How do I unlock Elite Contests?

1. I have won all the Premier Contests, but there is still no Elite Contest. Do I have to do more, or what?

User Info: Sugarpudding

Sugarpudding - 3 years ago

1. To unlock the elite contests you first have to finish all the themes in the premier contest, then you keep playing the themes over again until Avery comes to your shop asking you to give the actors outfits. You have to dress all 3 people in Avery's soap opera (one comes every day for 3 days) satisfiying them all. Soon after that you will get news that the elite contest has opened!

User Info: doggylover193

doggylover193 - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I believe so. Keep maxing out happiness from day-to-day and await for a scene when you enter your shop the first time in any given day.

User Info: AskaLangly

AskaLangly - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. It's very simple; to unlock the Elite Contests you must complete all outfits for the TV soap opera. MC MODE should be the final person. The next Day Evie and Lola will visit your shop and let you know the good news.

User Info: IJ_ICE

IJ_ICE - 3 years ago 2 0