Question from deathbiscuit223

Where do I find the Cave of Darkness 4? (I have searched everywhere!)

Om so I have searched everywhere on the map with no gaps so where is this cave of darkness 4 if it even exists??HELP MEH!

Answers

mysteryracer answered:

Teleport to Mountain Cave (S) and walk Southeast. You should see a group of trees and a space in the middle, that takes you to a room. Walk into it, then walk down the staircase in the room and you'll get to "Caves of Darkness 4" (though it's technically not called anything).
1 0

Ircher answered:

Actually, technically, that is Caves of Darkness 1; Caves of Darkness 2 is the one labeled 1; etc.
0 0

mariothebest22 answered:

Like Ircher said they aren't labeled right so cave of darkness 3 is the last Cave of Darkness.Its on the poison island west of digitown it looks like it is closed by mountains but is you look closely west of the poison island you will see a little gap.
0 0