Question from IzeMellow

Is That Really The End Of The Game? -spoiler-

Alright, so you go through Worldcore as your partner to try to wish you back to the pokemon world. After he wishes you back he cries and falls to your knees yeah cool. So then it starts as a new day, and when you try to leave to post town you get a message saying you are now allowed to evolve.

So, does that mean i completed the game? Because that was incredibly short compared to the previous mystery dungeon games.. They usually have like up to 4 or 5 chapters in the games after you beat the first part of the game. But now I'm back with my partner and nothing new is happening. The only thing motivating me to continue playing is building up an awesome paradise. All good things come to an end. But i just need to know, is the game finished or is there something i need to do?

If so, don't mind spoiling anything for me, i just want to know if there is anything left to do other that stuff on the bulletin board..

digi_phoenix answered:

Yes, once you make a wish to get your quest partner back after going through the worldcore dungeon does signify the end of the game. I did the same thing after completing the main storyline. All that's left to do is daily quests, evolve both pokemon (if you choose to) and build up pokemon paradise.

Hope that helps
2 0