Question from cryingwolf26

How can i recuit an eevee?

I made an eevee gift, when i tried to use it, it didnt like the gift.
How can i befriend it?
is there something i have to do before having it?

cryingwolf26 provided additional details:

I've made an eevee and i have beaten the story line. I traveled to the rusty mountain and i have tried countless times to send an eevee the gift but it says the same thing as always that it didnt like the gift. Buying a dlc doesnt sound as much and im not broke but, if Key-blade theory is right from the shop then i rather much follow his because i can't recuit one.

Videospieler answered:

Eevee and certain other pokemon can be recruited in the Gilded Hall Inner Chamber.

I don't think you can recruit any pokemon with a gift in a dungeon that doesn't allow befriending of pokemon. But if you get warped off to the: Glacier Palace Mirage, Glacier Palace Eastern/Western Spire, one of the three Uncharted Roads, Gilded Hall or Gilded Hall Inner Chamber you can recruit pokemon there.
2 0

Answers

KeyBlade999 answered:

As far as I know, you need to go to the Kecleon's Bazaar or Ultimate Wilds dungeons and recruit him in the standard process of beating the Eevee.

Sadly, these dungeons are DLC-only, so, if you're broke or lack an internet connection, you're kind of stuck.

It will help to bring an Eevee Gift, which you can get from Cinccino's Gift Shop in Post Town for 1,000 Poke and 2 Oran Berries, which is fairly cheap. The general idea of using a Friend Bow or something like that will also help.

For reference, Kecleon's Bazaar is MUCH easier than the Ultimate Wilds, and much more profitable with regard to TMs and HMs, so I'd go there.
1 1

BIGJRA answered:

Also, if you are in Rusty Mountain or I think some post-game dungeons, you can (with hopefully high mysteriousity), enter an Uncharted Road and there will be an Eevee there that you can use the gift on. It's the only way other than DLC to get Eevee and the other starters as well.
0 0

JVega5 answered:

I was just trying to recruit him on Rusty Mountain, but it said he didn't like the gift. Luckily i was warped to Gilded Hall Inner Chamber, and i looked at the pokemon who could appear and there's was Eevee, and befriending allowed, so all i had to do is wait till one appeared, and send him the gift. It happenned me a day ago and i'm planning to go back and bet my luck to get more so i can have all eeveelutions.
0 0

Winx_Guy57 answered:

I have only beaten 2 of the game Bosses but I've found that Eevee is VERY easy to Recruit in the Kecleon Bazaar DLC Dungeon. So far I have 5 of em' with 4 joining after being beaten and the 1st by giving an Eevee Gift. Hope this helps!
0 0

Gazer03 answered:

Simple trick:
What do you need:
-Devolve orb(fully upgraded Oodles of Orb)
-Normal Gift(Cape of Edge or something)/Eevee Gift (Cinccino)

first go to anywhere there are eeveelutions like vaporeons and jolteons,
find one, use the orb, send the gift END
0 1

CrystaliaDerp answered:

Like the others said, there aren't any recruits there unless you go to Uncharted Road or others. I just need a list of those where eevee is found. I really need one so I can get a glaceon.
0 0

How do I beat a monster house in gates to infinity? Open vidgamepro1
Snivy Gender? Answered BlueKirby100
Two questions, Can you help? Answered shinyspot
When in the main story do we get to World core? Answered empressdee
How do i befriend hese pokemon? Answered vidgamepro1