Where can I find male Litleo?

1. So I started playing the game today and I was really keen on catching a male Litleo since I really like male lions in real life. The problem is that I keep on running into female ones on route 22. Is it just my bad luck or are there really no male Litleo there? If so, where can I find them instead?

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012 - 3 years ago
    @ ShadowComedus
    That is the place that I mentioned in my question.. But I can't find male Litleo there.

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012 - 3 years ago

1. It all comes down to gender ratios. Litleo has a 12.5% chance of being male. That means that every time you encounter a wild Litleo, it only has a 1-in-8 chance of being male. Sad to say, but it does in fact come down to sheer, blind, uncaring luck.

User Info: LegendForce

LegendForce - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Take the exit out of town next to the very first gym

User Info: ShadowComedus

ShadowComedus - 3 years ago 1 2
  2. And you need a good nature with that. What if you got a male but its nature is dumb?!

User Info: bilgesnipe007

bilgesnipe007 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Route 22, Litleos are common there. So run around abit until one is male.

User Info: PressureHedgeho

PressureHedgeho - 2 years ago 0 0
  4. what LegendForce said "It all comes down to gender ratios. Litleo has a 12.5% chance of being male. That means that every time you encounter a wild Litleo, it only has a 1-in-8 chance of being male. Sad to say, but it does in fact come down to sheer, blind, uncaring luck." but you could make this easier by using a pokemon with cute charm.
    all pokemon who can have cute charm are:
    Clefairy,
    Clefable,
    Jigglypuff
    ,Wigglytuff
    ,Cleffa,
    Igglybuff,
    Skitty,
    Delcatty
    ,Milotic,
    Lopunny
    Cinccino
    Sylveon

User Info: KingDeadpool

KingDeadpool - 2 years ago 0 0