Question from MasterLink2012

Where can I find male Litleo?

So I started playing the game today and I was really keen on catching a male Litleo since I really like male lions in real life. The problem is that I keep on running into female ones on route 22. Is it just my bad luck or are there really no male Litleo there? If so, where can I find them instead?

MasterLink2012 provided additional details:

@ ShadowComedus
That is the place that I mentioned in my question.. But I can't find male Litleo there.

LegendForce answered:

It all comes down to gender ratios. Litleo has a 12.5% chance of being male. That means that every time you encounter a wild Litleo, it only has a 1-in-8 chance of being male. Sad to say, but it does in fact come down to sheer, blind, uncaring luck.
2 0

Answers

ShadowComedus answered:

Take the exit out of town next to the very first gym
1 2

bilgesnipe007 answered:

And you need a good nature with that. What if you got a male but its nature is dumb?!
0 0

PressureHedgeho answered:

Route 22, Litleos are common there. So run around abit until one is male.
0 0

KingDeadpool answered:

what LegendForce said "It all comes down to gender ratios. Litleo has a 12.5% chance of being male. That means that every time you encounter a wild Litleo, it only has a 1-in-8 chance of being male. Sad to say, but it does in fact come down to sheer, blind, uncaring luck." but you could make this easier by using a pokemon with cute charm.
all pokemon who can have cute charm are:
Clefairy,
Clefable,
Jigglypuff
,Wigglytuff
,Cleffa,
Igglybuff,
Skitty,
Delcatty
,Milotic,
Lopunny
Cinccino
Sylveon
0 0