Question from MasterLink2012

Asked: 11 months ago

Where can I find male Litleo?

So I started playing the game today and I was really keen on catching a male Litleo since I really like male lions in real life. The problem is that I keep on running into female ones on route 22. Is it just my bad luck or are there really no male Litleo there? If so, where can I find them instead?

Additional details - 11 months ago

@ ShadowComedus
That is the place that I mentioned in my question.. But I can't find male Litleo there.

From: LegendForce 11 months ago

It all comes down to gender ratios. Litleo has a 12.5% chance of being male. That means that every time you encounter a wild Litleo, it only has a 1-in-8 chance of being male. Sad to say, but it does in fact come down to sheer, blind, uncaring luck.

Take the exit out of town next to the very first gym

And you need a good nature with that. What if you got a male but its nature is dumb?!

Route 22, Litleos are common there. So run around abit until one is male.

what LegendForce said "It all comes down to gender ratios. Litleo has a 12.5% chance of being male. That means that every time you encounter a wild Litleo, it only has a 1-in-8 chance of being male. Sad to say, but it does in fact come down to sheer, blind, uncaring luck." but you could make this easier by using a pokemon with cute charm.
all pokemon who can have cute charm are:
Clefairy,
Clefable,
Jigglypuff
,Wigglytuff
,Cleffa,
Igglybuff,
Skitty,
Delcatty
,Milotic,
Lopunny
Cinccino
Sylveon