Skating Trick Locations?

1. I need help finding all the trainers who give you a skating trick when you talk to them. I've found two in Lumiose City (one at the plaza, one in the street of the Boulevard), but I don't know where to find the others, or how many others there are.

User Info: Real_Reptile

Real_Reptile - 3 years ago

1. To get the trick in Lost Hotel, you need to have found all of the other skate tricks first.

User Info: DustinG23

DustinG23 - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. The 3 others are in vert plaza in lumiose city, north bloulevard, and lost hotel.

User Info: stormgsk

stormgsk - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. Look for Roller-skaters. The ones that you need are located in:
    Vert Plaza - Parallel Swizzle
    North Boulevard - Backflip
    Lost Hotel - Cosmic Flip

All three people will explain to you how to do each trick. Remember that you will need to progress a bit in the game to access any of these.

User Info: ouchalargerock

ouchalargerock - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. I found the one in lost hotel but he's not teaching me a trick. He just keeps saying his skills aren't up to snuff. Is it the wrong person or did I miss doing something?

User Info: soltys316

soltys316 - 3 years ago 0 1
  4. Roller Skates are a new item given to you when you reach Santalune City. They provide an alternative method of transport to running and the bike, but there are many unique factors to it. When you use the Circle Pad on the Nintendo 3DS, the Roller Skates activate. They allow you to go off of the standard grid movement that is done with the D-Pad and give you greater freedom.

Dotted around the region, there are various rails. These can be jumped upon when you have the roller skates out and give you access to a variety of previously unaccessible areas which typically have items. Some of these rails have dips that will knock you off if you are not going fast enough.

There are also five tricks to be obtained in the game, the last of which can only be obtained if you have the previous four.

Source: www.serebii.net/xy/rollerskates.shtml

User Info: FOREVERMAN1

FOREVERMAN1 - 2 years ago 0 0
  5. Back flip: North Boulevard
    Running Start: Vert Plaza
    Parallel Swizzle: South Boulevard
    360: Estivle Avenue in a Cafe
    Cosmic Flip: Lost Hotel (You need to know every other trick to get it)

User Info: samsam87

samsam87 - 2 years ago 0 0