Is it possible to trade with myself?

1. So I got both X and Y just like always, but i'm not sure if I understand how the trading works on this game.
    Yes, I do own two 3DS systems and both X and Y like I said.. but is it still possible for me to trade with myself (Gosh that does sound pretty sad lol)? If so, how?

User Info: MasterLink2012

MasterLink2012 - 3 years ago

1. yes just add yourself as a friend on each of your devices and then in-game request a trade via the PSS screen on the bottom.

User Info: kiokurashi

kiokurashi (Expert) - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You can also use the global trade station. Deposit a pokemon and then use the search function to search for the pokemon you offered. I proved that to work because I traded my Feebas with the scale to Black 2 from pokemon White and vice versa so I could have a milotic from both games being original (I.E. not from someone else). Should work with XY except I don't have Y to actually test it but it should be 99% possible ^_^

User Info: SoulRequiem2

SoulRequiem2 - 3 years ago 1 0
  2. The only surefire way I know of is to use two games and two DS's (borrow one) and use the wireless or infrared trade buttons. I do that all the time when my unsuspecting son is asleep! You can try the GTS but you run the risk of the having the pokemon traded before you can get to it. Note that you will not see your own pokemon show up in the search on the GTS, but your other game may see it.

User Info: GyraDosXX

GyraDosXX - 3 years ago 1 0
  3. Pokemon Transporter/Bank will make trading over games with one 3DS possible. Unfortunately it does not come until Christmas

User Info: mayoouran2

mayoouran2 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Well, you can deposit your pokemon on the GTS like SoulRequiem2 said. But someone else could take it in the meantime. So you have to be quick or else it will be lost.

User Info: MEGAEONISE

MEGAEONISE - 2 years ago 0 0