How do I catch Rotom?

1. how do I get Rotom? I've been running around for hours and the trash cans arent shaking...

User Info: aggron306

aggron306 - 3 years ago

1. You have to catch it on a tuesday

User Info: Un0rthad0Xx

Un0rthad0Xx - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I got Rotom on my first try =/ Try doing it at night, that's when my Rotom first appeared.

User Info: megasean3000

megasean3000 - 3 years ago 0 1
  2. I just caught the Fire/Electric Rotom earlier tonight in the that drug addict crack den known as the "Lost Hotel" (I believe). I saw the can shaking as soon as I walked down and it was the first Pokemon I encountered down there. Maybe the time of day has something to do with it? Doesn't seem like that would make sense, though.

User Info: themediumone

themediumone - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Rotom is very hard to get. You could try importing them from D/P/Pl. versions (if you caught him in that game)

User Info: Topgamer1991

Topgamer1991 - 3 years ago 0 0
  4. Its a day based pokemon, some people find Rotom on thursdays in the trash cans others find it on another day, it doesnt give you 100% encounter rate it just makes it easier to find if you find your day which Rotom "appears" in your trash cans same with Bannett in Pokemon town

User Info: barney79

barney79 - 3 years ago 0 0
  5. Dude just you can add me i bred a bunch of rotom's i'll give you one or ten whatever floats your boat man..0087 2299 8793 message me on here first then i'll jump on..

User Info: SimplyLeg3ndary

SimplyLeg3ndary - 3 years ago 0 0
  6. Found in shaking trash cans in lost hotel on Tuesdays, according to serebii.net. I found two the first time I went to the hotel (which may or may not have been a Tuesday). You can then change its form by interacting with the appliances in the warehouse within the Pokemon Laboratory (where Sycamore was earlier) in Lumiose City.

User Info: GyraDosXX

GyraDosXX - 3 years ago 0 0