Question from robotyellow

Asked: 11 months ago

Electabuzz?

Where can i find electabuzz or elekid in pokemon x and y? In what route do they appear?

From: MechroTempest 7 months ago

1) You will need to register someone with an Electric Type Friend Safari, and hope they have one of Elekid's forms. If you don't know anyone like that, there are a lot of great facebook pages for friend code exchanges

2) If you have any older games, and you happen to have an Elekid or one of it's evolutions, transfer that Pokemon into Pokemon Black 2/White 2 and use the Poke-transporter via Pokemon Bank..

I'm not sure where in the game, but I got my electabuzz through the friend safari!

No route. You need friends with electric type safari zone, and that have Electabuzz/Elekid. For example, my safari zone is electric and contains Dedenne, Stunkfisk and another pokemon which I dont know

If you don't get a friend with an electabuzz friend safari, it's not too hard to get one from the GTS right now. Just put up for trade another friend-safari pokemon that cannot be obtained from normal game play or evolve something decent and put it up for trade on the GTS. If you have not "seen" electabuzz in game so that it does not appear on your list for the GTS, you can go to the very end of the alphabet and type it in manually. I just got one in trade for a krabby!

i have elekid add me 0087 2299 8743 send me yours in a PM

4527 7491 1362 add me please I need electabuzz

FC is 3909-7687-9947 my type is normal with Aipom, Minccino, and Ditto

Electabuzz can be found in Electric type Friend Safari. Also, try the GTS
Add me. FC :0748-2792-8911

Do you guys mind if I add you? I don't know my friend safari type unfortunately. FC 0275-8491-3157

I would really like an elekid or electabuzz :)

Hey can you guys add me too i need help fc- 4012 4713 9357

Can someone add me with the the electric safari please. My friend code is 2723-9727-4626

Could somebody add me too i would like to get an electabuzz!
4270 2012 7356

Do you have electabuzz please add me
fc - 4398 9534 7408.

You get Electabuzz through friend Safari where you can then breed Electabuzz to get an Elekid :)

@Suicuned: Dedenne and Stunfisk are from 2 seperate sections how did you get that? I dont know my Friend Safari Type but i hope its Electric :P Especially Slot 2 with Pikachu :3 Add me if you want 2363-6204-7551
@RobotYellow: h t t p : / /www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

Hi... I'm also looking for an elekid or electabuzz to add to my team, my friend code is: 4270-0472-1821

Add me!

It can be found in freind safari.
Why? Pika is just as cute and good! ^_^

You can get it through some electric type friend safaris.

Elekid

You can't find them in a route. Elekid can only be found in an Electric Friend Safari.

It can only be found in friend's safari. Add other people so that you can get access to their safari. =)

I would love electro kid. Add me 4785 5467 4433

You can only get Electabuzz through trade or the friend safari.
If you are looking for a safari, you can find any type and all the information you need on www.safaricode.com where there is a community list of all safaris, what pokemon are in them, the friend codes, and their usernames here on gamefaqs.
Electabuzz is in the second slot, so you won't have to be online at the same time as the other person in order to catch it.
If you are interested, send me a PM and I can add you. My friend code is 0533 - 4515 - 2732. I have a Panpour, Gyarados, and Poliwhirl in my safari. Hope this helps.

I have an electabuzz

FC : 4141 - 3180 - 2708

Only in friend safari

I just started looking for friend codes. Mine is 1864-9290-7904
I will add any that wants to trade