Question from LinkofCamelot

Asked: 10 months ago

Lumiose City Boutique Discount Coupon?

After getting into Boutique Couture in Lumiose City, I talked to everyone inside and one person mentioned that there is a discount coupon. Can anyone tell me how/where to find that coupon?

Additional details - 10 months ago

I just found someone who posted a picture from the official guidebook and it says that the discount code DOES exist as a prize that you can buy with Pokemiles. Additionally, the bargain O-power doesn't work for clothing boutiques.

Additional details - 10 months ago

Thanks for trying to help, though!

From: LinkofCamelot 10 months ago

I don't know why it keeps changing my answer to additional details...

Been wondering this too...

It doesn't exist AFAIK, no one has found it yet and there's a speculation it doesn't exist.

I've contacted Nintendo's Gameplay team, and they've informed me that it's just in-game dialogue, and that there is no voucher/discount.

They just recommend using the bargain O-power to achieve a discount in the shops.