Question from PartFive

Where do you catch or gain Porygon?

Is there a game center or anything anywhere?

Top Voted Answer

SuperUmbreon answered:

I got my Porygon on the GTS. Some people asked for outrageous pokemon like Arceus but some dont. I traded my worthless Poochyena for a level 1 Porygon.
2 0


SmokeRulz answered:

It would appear that Porygon is sadly not in the game. You'll have to trade for one, or transfer from one of your other games once Pokemon Bank goes live in December.
0 0

kizzo212 answered:

It is possible that someone might have one on their friend safari. If not then you will have to poketransfer.
0 0

GyraDosXX answered:

None of the porygon evolutions are in the friend safari, so there is no way to get them in the game at the moment
0 0

Chris_Lv255 answered:

You'll need to use Pokebank. Porygon is not native to either Unova or Kalos, so you'll need to go back to HGSS or FRLG and pick up Porygon from the Celadon or Goldenrod Game Corner, then Pal Park + Poketransfer Pory into Unova, and then finally Poketransport/Pokebank into Kalos.

Alternatively, trade for one on the GTS.
0 0

Optimusskyler answered:

Well, Porygon is not a pokemon you can find legit in this game, or the Y counterpart of it. You need to either hack it in, or use Pokemon bank to get it. Although i have heard rumors that Pokemon bank is now taken down, but dont take my word for that. Also, they may or may not spawn in friend safari. Who knows? I hope this helps you on your Pokemon journey.
0 2

JMISBEST answered:

I could breed 1 for you. My online alias is James and I am online most Tuesdays between 11.30AM and 1,00PM and, starting this Saturday, I will be online, every 3rd Saturday and Sunday for a large part of the afternoon and most of the evening.

All I ask is a any weak, low level and legitimate Shiny that you either don't want or can spare. I would also like your friend code
0 0

Jewlsome answered:

I could give you a porygon if you would like. The only other way to obtain it is to Obtain it in SoulSilver or HeartGold by doing voltrob flip or something else in other previous gens, and transfer it. I don't really want mine, so you can have it.

FC: 4528 - 0805 - 8703
0 0

This question has been successfully answered and closed

Ask a Question

To ask or answer questions, please log in or register for free.