Question from Derpy_Link

How "stylish" do I need to be to get in Boutique Couture?

I wanna buy some clothes in Boutique Couture (Vernal Avenue, Lumiose City) but the lady always says I'm not too "stylish". Can someone help me?

Chris_Lv255 answered:

You have to do all sorts of things in Lumiose.

Especially helpful would be getting Viola's sister to guide you around the city, taking part-time jobs, and (post-game) getting battles in the Institute.

Battling trainers in the alleys, getting haircuts, dining at the battle restaurants, and shopping for stuff in general helps a little too.
2 0

Answers

Zerokuro answered:

You have to go around lumiose it's and talk to a the people then when you have done that you should be able to get into there
1 0

SaneEscapee answered:

All I did was go around and buy some items from the other Boutique stores in Kalos and I believe I spent around 100,000 and they let me in the next time I went there.

(I'm not sure if this is correct or helpful)
0 0

irtehmrepic answered:

Actually, you just need to enter enough different buildings in the city. I believe if you get the Lumoise Tourist medal, you're good to go.
0 0

Pokemoncloud answered:

You can increase your stylishness in different ways and they all have more than one effects too (extra moomoo milk when buying lumiose gazette, free audio guide for the museum as well as discounts at stone shop, entry to the boutique, and new haircuts) the best ways to increase stylishness is working at the hotel as mentioned, battle institute, and talking to the tour guide at lumiose press. Hope this helps :)
0 0

skazza91 answered:

Skazza 1134 - 7348 - 9723
0 0