Amaura Evolution!?!?

1. Has anyone evolved Amaura yet? I have read that it evolves at level 39 at night but I read this when it hit level 40, any idea how I can get it to evolve?

User Info: magic_bologna

magic_bologna - 3 years ago

1. Mine just evolved right now and it is 2:05 I promise and she is at level 45

User Info: Dre_is

Dre_is - 1 year ago 1 0

Answers

1. Okay just figured it out, just level Amaura at night and it will evolve.

User Info: magic_bologna

magic_bologna - 3 years ago 1 0
  2. Make sure it's night, then level up Amaura. Make sure you don't hit B while it's evolving.

User Info: girantina1799

girantina1799 - 2 years ago 1 0
  3. Ever since GEN IV, night time has been regarded from 8:00PM onwards til morning. So in order for your Amaura to evolve, your DS time/game time must be set to or you can wait at in between 8:00PM - 5:00AM.

User Info: Vongola_XI

Vongola_XI - 2 years ago 1 0
  4. You're missing one important step. The Amaura has to have a high friendship as well, or else it won't evolve. Make sure its Happiness value is high by playing with it in Pokemon Amie, letting it hold the Soothe Bell, etc. then evolve it after 8:00pm.

User Info: Hyper_G

Hyper_G - 2 years ago 1 1
  5. My Amaura (was 38) just evolved into Aurorus (now 39) and it is currently 2:30 pm for me. That is also the time my 3DS is set to.

User Info: kyeralynn

kyeralynn - 1 year ago 1 0