Question from sonicbladexd

How do i know when my lumiose city style points are at max?

Up there^

SmokeRulz answered:

Follow the guide on Serebii to make sure you've done everything there is.

The surefire sign, I think, is if the Stone Emporium guy sells you the megastones for only 10 grand a piece. That's the lowest he goes. In addition, the O-Powers guy appears in the 1-star restaurant to give you the last O-Power in the game.
2 0

Answers

JarieSuicune answered:

You'll know you are stylish when you can get into the stylish clothes shop.
It's not that hard... I managed it without trying; I just adventured the city, talking to everyone I saw, worked once at the Hotel, and battled a bunch. I didn't do any of the restaurants you have to pay to enter.
0 4

Tawarochir answered:

SmokeRulz is right, follow the Serebii guide. Today I figured out that the stones guy was selling me the stones for 10000 a piece, and that guy seems to be the ultimate test-- if you can get him to sell you the stones for 10,000, then you are the king/queen of Lumiose City.
0 0

lava_yuki answered:

Also, when you get all the O-powers until Kiloude city, if your at max style Mr. Bonding will be in Cafe Introversion in Lumiose city to give you the final Hatching O-Power.
0 0

Lumiose City Style? Answered PLD_Hawk18
Lumiose City Glitch? Answered AuraWielder
What's up with the Hex Maniac in the Lumiose City? Answered InkSpell432
How do you get into the clothes store in lumiose city? Answered robotears111
Ahhhhh! Lumiose City gliching? Open Fennekin20000