How do i know when my lumiose city style points are at max?

1. Up there^

User Info: sonicbladexd

sonicbladexd - 3 years ago

1. Follow the guide on Serebii to make sure you've done everything there is.

The surefire sign, I think, is if the Stone Emporium guy sells you the megastones for only 10 grand a piece. That's the lowest he goes. In addition, the O-Powers guy appears in the 1-star restaurant to give you the last O-Power in the game.

User Info: SmokeRulz

SmokeRulz (Expert) - 3 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. You'll know you are stylish when you can get into the stylish clothes shop.
    It's not that hard... I managed it without trying; I just adventured the city, talking to everyone I saw, worked once at the Hotel, and battled a bunch. I didn't do any of the restaurants you have to pay to enter.

User Info: JarieSuicune

JarieSuicune - 3 years ago 0 4
  2. SmokeRulz is right, follow the Serebii guide. Today I figured out that the stones guy was selling me the stones for 10000 a piece, and that guy seems to be the ultimate test-- if you can get him to sell you the stones for 10,000, then you are the king/queen of Lumiose City.

User Info: Tawarochir

Tawarochir - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. Also, when you get all the O-powers until Kiloude city, if your at max style Mr. Bonding will be in Cafe Introversion in Lumiose city to give you the final Hatching O-Power.

User Info: lava_yuki

lava_yuki - 3 years ago 0 0