Question from dragoncodi

Can I delete my save data?

Want all the X and Y starters willing to restart one of my games to do it.

KevinxSkillz answered:

You can delete saved data. According to the in-game manual you have to "Press up on the D-pad + B + X simultaneously from the title screen" in order to erase your data. If u want the starters u could also just go on the GTS & look 4 them.
2 0

Answers

0HY34Y answered:

You can delete saved data. I did it, its just i forgot...
0 0

ThiefOfLight answered:

If you really want the starters that much, why don't you just trade for them? I could give you Fennekin and Froakie.
But yes, you can reset the game. Check the manual, and it tells you how.
0 0

Thunderling answered:

Technically, yes, you can delete your data, but you wont be able to keep yoir pokemon or anything so if you want to get all the starters then you should try the GTS, or try getting pokemon bank
0 0

death491c answered:

The way to delete save data no Pokemon X and Y is to hit the L+Up+X+B at the same time.
1 0

GLITCHYSTONE3 answered:

Isn't it Up+Select+B or something else?
0 0

Sdcole1016 answered:

Just wonder trade or gts for them. People spam the starters on wonder trade, and gts almost always gets you a good deal. I have every starter from every generation from gts, and I've given dittos and babies of starters i bred previously to do it. Say you trade for a piplup. You then evolve/breed it, and now you have piplups to give away. Deposit one an ask for another starter, and search for people who want piplups. You'll rack them up in no time
0 0

WilliamBBlake answered:

Hold Up on D-Pad, X + B during the intro before you see the file select screen. It will ask you for confirmation twice that you want to delete the save before it happens
1 0

Bisharpmaster82 answered:

Although what everyone else said would probably work, to could also just delete it from the sd card menu. On a gamecube, start it without a disk, and on a wii, press the button on the home menus bottom left corner.
0 0

TheMagica answered:

You press X, Y, B, L, R, and Up on the D-pad to delete your data. I just tested it.
0 0