Question from Spartan_Jedi117

Asked: 9 months ago

Where can I find each Mega Evolution stone?

I recently decided to catch every wild Mega Evolution capable Pokemon (like Pinsir, and Ralts). But I've got no clue where the stone for these Pokemon are. I've the stones for Mewtwo, Blastoise, and a few others, but not even half of them. Anyone know where I should look for all of the stones and what Pokemon are able to Mega-Evolve?

From: SmokeRulz 9 months ago

Sure thing, I can give you a few helpful links. Do note, that in order to get some postgame Mega Stones, you'll need to upgrade your Mega Ring. Here's how you do it.

1. Beat the game
2. Meet Sycamore at Lumoise Station to get the Pass
3. Go to Kiloude, try out Battle Maison (you can do 1 fight and quit if you want)
4. Fight your Rival in the north part of Kiloude
5. Meet Sycamore at the sundial in Anistar City, he'll upgrade it

Once it's upgraded, you'll be able to see sparkling Mega Stones on the ground in their designated areas between 8p-9p. If you're quick, you can gather all of them in one trip. I did it in 45 minutes.

Here's all the Pokemon that can Mega Evolve: www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml

Here's a list of where all the stones are: www.gamesradar.com/pokemon-x-and-y-mega-stone-location-guide

You'll need to get your Style up in Lumoise City in order to buy the two Starter stones from the guy in the Stone Emporium at a cheap price. Easy way to turbocharge your Style is to go to the Pokeball shop, turn on your Bargain Power, and buy Premium Balls one at a time. Just mash the A button a ton. Get them in groups of 20 or 30 (sell them back whenever you need to), and go talk to the stone guy to see his price. Once it drops to 10k, your Style is maxed.

Hope that helps. :)