Question from godeater99

Megaring upgrade?

I heard u get an upgrade for the megaring and I don't know where or when u get it I beat the elite four already and I'm trying to find other megastones for certain Pokemon and I went to one of the locations and there was nothing there and I assumed I needed the upgrade for the megaring from sycamore and so I went and still nothing if any thing pleas tell me.

HeyYoReplay answered:

hopefully i remember this perfectly

step 1: Go to Kiloude City go to the very top you'll see a familiar face and battle her (she will mention where to go)
step 2: Go to Anistar City sundial there are 2 paths to get there and talk to Sycamore
step 3: Collecting the stones themselves
- I was told that the time needs to be between 8 - 9 pm (you can change the time for your ds)

worked for me should work for you as well
2 0

Answers

Zipanu answered:

Remember that you have to battle at the battle mansion for your rival to appear. I think one round of anything is enough, but I did five rounds of the multi battle the first time I was there, so try that if your rival doesn't show up.
1 1