Question from vhfan3584

Asked: 10 months ago

Where do I go after beating the 7th gym?

I beat Olympia (the 7th gym leader) and now I don't know where to go or what to do. Every time I go to the gate to get to Route 18 two construction workers tell me Durant has tore up the road and they're still fixing it. Where do I go and what do I do once I get there?

Additional details - 10 months ago

Okay I went to Luminose City and found Lysandre Labs, but now I have to find a pass to the elevator in the Lab to get anywhere. He said a Team Flare Grunt you've meet on your journey has it. I only remember 3 grunts, the 2 by the Anistar City Gym and the 1 outside a house in Laverre City, nether of them have it. Where do I find the elevater pass? (City, Route, etc.)

From: Xarm 10 months ago

He didn't say grunts, he said scientists. Go wander the labs and eventually you will find all four of them. They are in little rooms off of the big room.

You're supposed to go back to the central city, to the cafe near the gym with the Team Flare grunt outside.