Where do I go after beating the 7th gym?

1. I beat Olympia (the 7th gym leader) and now I don't know where to go or what to do. Every time I go to the gate to get to Route 18 two construction workers tell me Durant has tore up the road and they're still fixing it. Where do I go and what do I do once I get there?

User Info: vhfan3584

vhfan3584 - 3 years ago
    Okay I went to Luminose City and found Lysandre Labs, but now I have to find a pass to the elevator in the Lab to get anywhere. He said a Team Flare Grunt you've meet on your journey has it. I only remember 3 grunts, the 2 by the Anistar City Gym and the 1 outside a house in Laverre City, nether of them have it. Where do I find the elevater pass? (City, Route, etc.)

User Info: vhfan3584

vhfan3584 - 3 years ago

1. He didn't say grunts, he said scientists. Go wander the labs and eventually you will find all four of them. They are in little rooms off of the big room.

User Info: Xarm

Xarm - 3 years ago 0 0

1. You're supposed to go back to the central city, to the cafe near the gym with the Team Flare grunt outside.

User Info: Lord_Blade

Lord_Blade - 3 years ago 0 0