Question from vhfan3584

Where do I go after beating the 7th gym?

I beat Olympia (the 7th gym leader) and now I don't know where to go or what to do. Every time I go to the gate to get to Route 18 two construction workers tell me Durant has tore up the road and they're still fixing it. Where do I go and what do I do once I get there?

vhfan3584 provided additional details:

Okay I went to Luminose City and found Lysandre Labs, but now I have to find a pass to the elevator in the Lab to get anywhere. He said a Team Flare Grunt you've meet on your journey has it. I only remember 3 grunts, the 2 by the Anistar City Gym and the 1 outside a house in Laverre City, nether of them have it. Where do I find the elevater pass? (City, Route, etc.)

Xarm answered:

He didn't say grunts, he said scientists. Go wander the labs and eventually you will find all four of them. They are in little rooms off of the big room.
0 0

Answers

Lord_Blade answered:

You're supposed to go back to the central city, to the cafe near the gym with the Team Flare grunt outside.
0 0