Question from acety2

Where can I find Rock Smash and Waterfall?

i have already captured yveltal and now im in the town where i found professor Sycamore for the second time and i feel i should have gotten them a long timr ago.

Answers

Fenrir068 answered:

Rock Smash can be found in Ambrette Town, talk to the guy just outside the aquarium and he should give you it. I don't remember where Waterfall is, sorry.
1 0

pokebolt99 answered:

Waterfall you find when you leave Couriway town. On route 19 get on the bridgr leading to snowbelle city. That's where you will battle shauna,tierno,and Trevor (in that order) then shauna will give you waterfall.
1 0

stardoesthings answered:

Before you go to Snowbelle city to beat the last gym leader (on the bridge) you battle the team
Shauna
Teirno
Trever
if you beat them then shauna will giva you waterfall saying
This will help you best the last gym leader!
0 0

ARGH!!! CURSE YOU 6 PARTY POKeMON LIMIT!!! Any Fly and Waterfall Pokemon? Answered To4oo4
How can i teach shuckle stealth rock? Open Vulcan-sama
When do you find a PC? Answered ShinamiTsuyoki
How do I find Banette? Answered TSB-G
Where can I find gyradosite? Answered ShadowNite1105