Question from rioluuuu

How do I solve (evolve my riolu)?

My riolu is 6 and has maximum in supertraining and also has all affection from the poke amie and wont evolve what can i do to evolve it?

Answers

ghost_tails answered:

If you have a soothe bell (can be gotten from a woman in Coruway town, I think, if your pokemon likes you.) you can put that on your riolu, and should. Walking around, feeding it vitamins, and leveling it up will all increase its friendship. After friendship gets high enough (at which point the friendship rater in Laverre will say something about how you must keep it with you at all times) you just need to level it up during the day.
0 1

ghost_tails answered:

Edit - The Soothe Bell comes from Geosenge Town, and you can also get a massage once per day in Cyllage.
0 0

Kryostasys answered:

Additional ways to increase the happiness of your Riolu;

In Lumiose, the Berry Juice shop has two ways. If the pre mixed juice selleer offers "Colourful Juice", buy that. Also the mixer can make Colourful Juice using any two random berries that don't make an actual juice combo.

In Cyllage City, in the house left of the Pokemon centre, a woman will give your lead pokemon a massage once per day. This improves happiness.

And finally, the surefire and easy way to make it super happy; Feed it a bunch of EV reducing berries (E.g. Tamato, Qualot etc). Pick one that reduces an EV you haven't trained in. It won't reduce anything, but will make it friendlier towards you. It takes between 60-80 berries to max out happiness on average, obviously less if you've done other things with your Riolu
0 0

Galapegos answered:

You must raise it's happiness using soothe bell massages and other methods until it's happiness level is 220. After that you level it up during the day.
0 0

dragon1king answered:

The fastest way is definitely horde battles, just get a pokemon with sweet scent, have riolu out front with a soothe bell, switch to a pokemon with surf, KO all 5 pokemon and riolu should evolve after the first battle
0 0

JMISBEST answered:

It needs maximum friendship.

I would suggest the following 3 tips.

Have it hold the soothe bell whilst walking.

Give it loads of stat boosters.

Have the man who massages your Pokemon and who is in the same city as the 2nd gym massage it.

Hope this helps.
0 0

Trade Female Riolu?? Open Pokemaster103
Can anyone trade me shiny Riolu? Answered Pokemaster103
Wanted: Female Riolu? Open DelcattyCaitlin
Does anyone have a riolu friend safari code?, i need 1 bad.... Open ZXxXhIkariXxXZ
Anyone have riolu, vulpix, or ivysaur in friend safari? Answered Landothecommand