EV Question?

1. Does Exp. Share lets the pokemons in the team to get EVs too? and what if one of the pokemon in the team is holding a power bracer? will it be doubled?

User Info: game_14

game_14 - 3 years ago

1. Using the EXP Share will give any Pokemon the EV's that you would obtain normally from battle, and extra if you give them a power item. (I should know, I've EV trained quite a number of Pokemon.)

User Info: Soulslay295

Soulslay295 - 2 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. From what I understand, the EXP. Share does share the EVs. Given the EXP. distribution, I would say any Pokemon gets around half of the EVs they normally do.

Power Bracer and similar items double EV growth while lowering Speed (in-battle, not EV-wise) - the Power Bracer in particular doubles the EV growth of Attack.

Further effects on such "Power" items can be found here - www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/696960-pokemon-y/faqs/68044#section272

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999 (Expert / FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 0 0
  2. "If a non-battling pokemon holding the Exp. Share gains experience from a battle, it gains the same number of EVs as the battling pokemon through normal circumstances". - Heracross17

User Info: -well___

-well___ - 2 years ago 0 0

Question Status
Question? Answered
Question about 6 IV breeding? Answered
Quick question? Answered
Breeding Question? #2 Answered
Breeding Question? Answered