Question from game_14

EV Question?

Does Exp. Share lets the pokemons in the team to get EVs too? and what if one of the pokemon in the team is holding a power bracer? will it be doubled?

Answers

KeyBlade999 answered:

From what I understand, the EXP. Share does share the EVs. Given the EXP. distribution, I would say any Pokemon gets around half of the EVs they normally do.

Power Bracer and similar items double EV growth while lowering Speed (in-battle, not EV-wise) - the Power Bracer in particular doubles the EV growth of Attack.

Further effects on such "Power" items can be found here - www.gamefaqs.com/3ds/696960-pokemon-y/faqs/68044#section272
0 0

Soulslay295 answered:

Using the EXP Share will give any Pokemon the EV's that you would obtain normally from battle, and extra if you give them a power item. (I should know, I've EV trained quite a number of Pokemon.)
1 0

-well___ answered:

"If a non-battling pokemon holding the Exp. Share gains experience from a battle, it gains the same number of EVs as the battling pokemon through normal circumstances". - Heracross17
0 0

Question? Answered yugimauto
A question for pokegenners? Open SirLagsALot1
Breeding Question? #2 Open game_14
Quick question? Answered yugimauto
Breeding Question? Answered game_14