Question from lora28

How do i defeat the sleeping guy in the beef off?

I really have no clue how to attack fast enough or if there is a specific attack to use on this enemy that is constantly healing itself.....help please!!!!!

Answers

BlueMage82 answered:

Attack fast with the Luiginary Attacks available to lay a constant stream of decent damage on him and he'll fall, I don't recall having too much trouble w/ him really.
1 0

Michael-Ike-9 answered:

Just keep jumping on him and he'll die eventually.
1 0

cosmicat answered:

Since he starts at full life, you can get away with a big long Luiginary Attack for your first hit. (An Excellent Luiginary Stack works best.) If you do enough damage in one attack, he'll wake up for a short time and be unable to heal himself. Then just do constant damage via jumps and if necessary Luiginary Attacks.
0 0

DraconiumMaster answered:

These guys are right. As long as you can outdamage his heals, you'll win in no time.
0 0

zoomzoom9 answered:

Keep jumping on him, and he'll soon be unable to sleep. Then hit him with luiginary stack
0 0

hulker11 answered:

Jump on every turn. Even if you have low health. Just JUMP as much as you can. When he wakes up jump on him to keep him awake and kill him. He will say that he has full damage, half damage and is going to get KOed. When he says that he is about to get KOed, lay on a constant stream of your strongest Luiginary attack and deliver the final blow. Follow these steps and I grantee victory ove that fat dude. He kind of reminds me of what Americans are becoming. Fat and lazy.
0 0

Dreamy_Luigi answered:

you can't really "die" to Beef Cloud, as all he does is heal, so all you really have to do is Do more damage than he is healing. iv that makes any sense.
0 0

Toad_Star100 answered:

I found a game breaker strategy for Beef Cloud. Use the starter and strike badge. Do 2 Luiginary attacks and it is connected. It's really easy to get the badges together to get something in the badge slot. Use these badges to wake him up and DESTROY HIM!!!!!!!!!!
0 0