How do I get rid of the big boulders blocking my way?

1. I'm trying to get my Blue Tunic!! :)

User Info: gamefan117

gamefan117 - 3 years ago

1. If you're referring to the large round stones, these can be lifted and cleared using the Titan's Mitt - obtain this from the Desert Palace dungeon.

If you're referring to the massive rocks in Lorule that have a crack running from top to bottom, these can be destroyed using Bomb Flowers - visit the Bomb Flower shop south of Thieves' Town (Lorule's Karkariko Village), speak to the owner, exit the east door, and press A to lead the Bomb Flower to where you want to go. Be careful not to let anything come into contact with it as it will explode, forcing you to return to the Bomb Flower shop to grab another.

User Info: Magna_Stryker

Magna_Stryker - 2 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. In Lyrule there's a house go inside & there's a crazy scientist inside that will let u use the bomb flower as much as you want.

User Info: TerrFury

TerrFury - 3 years ago 1 2
  2. Big Boulders can be moved with the Titan's Mit - which you can find in the Desert Palace dungeon.

The Blue Tunic is found in Swamp Palace dungeon.

User Info: boringdork

boringdork - 3 years ago 2 1
  3. By big boulders, I assume you mean the tanish ones? Those are the bombable ones. Regular bombs won't work. Go south of kakariko in lorule and go inside the house and pay the man 200 rupees to use the mega bomb. Blow up the rock blocking the exit and go back and grab another (they regrow), once you do that, you have to escort it (it can only take 1 hit and has to remain close to you) all the way to swamp palace and blow up the rocks.

User Info: SpeckTech

SpeckTech - 3 years ago 2 1
  4. Go To The Sand Palace In Hyrule Then You'll Go To Lorule. On The Way U Will Get The Titans Mitt

User Info: ASFIqbal

ASFIqbal - 2 years ago 0 1
  5. Go To The Sand Palace In Hyrule Then You'll Go To Lorule. On The Way U Will Get The Titans Mitt

FC:4811-7814-9947 Please Add Me I Got No Friends In My Friend List:(:(:(

User Info: ASFIqbal

ASFIqbal - 2 years ago 0 1