Question from Zdsi

Desert palace door won't open?

On level 2f there is one of those doors that should open when defeating all the bad guys. It's the door to get to the other side of the level. I've defeated all the bad guys & it won't open. Am I just going to have to start the game again?

TheBlackRegent asked for clarification:

Nope. It's highly unlikely that there is a game flaw. It's more likely you overlooked something. Which room ist it exactly?

Hinastorm asked for clarification:

I'm having this exact same problem, floor 2 of the desert palace, a "beat the mobs" door is just sitting here, closed, theres nothing in the room that could possibly trigger it, and all the walkthroughs i've read dont even mention it. Very very odd.

Hinastorm answered:

nevermind I found out what to do, in the room leading up to the locked door we're trying to reach, you have to make a big long sand bridge from the begining of the room ( the area I mean has those metal spinners flying around ) hope that helps.
2 0

Answers

razorruss17 answered:

We can't tell you whether or not you're experiencing an actual glitch, but to date I've not come across anyone else having this issue. Sounds like there's more to the room or your toolset is lacking the umph to get where you need to go.
0 0

J-man45 answered:

It's probably not a defeat all enemies to advance room then. Look around for a hidden floor switch or something.
0 0