Question from SephireFalasion

Training jobs?

I want to know how to increase job points in a faster way. Im in chapter 2, and I want a particular ability of a job and reach the next level of a job is more and more difficult. If I need to wait to another chapter I want to know it too.

staykronic answered:

Forget grinding at the start. You'd be able to level up quickly after chapter three.

Sean: 3239-3369-2561
120K dmg per round
0 0

Answers

bladexdsl answered:

The only way is to grind. in chapt 2 the best place to grind is in mount fragmentum with chompers.
0 0

Retracnad answered:

In chapter 2 the best place to get JP is in Mount Fragmentum - West where you can find groups of 4 chompers that allow for lots of JP.

I'd suggest getting the Valkyrie job and kitting out everyone to have strong crescent strikes to make them easier.

However these will only get you to rank 9 of jobs easily, levels 10 and higher will take a long time until you reach chapters 5+
0 0

Iracy answered:

You should NOT grind until Chapter 4/5.
Everything before Ch4/5 is a complete waste of time.

Compared to the JP you get in Ch2, which is rarely above 80 per fight, you can get 600+ at Ch4 upwards. Also, you can buy the item called Lucky Egg or something like that once you get your Norende Acc. shop on Lv.10.
It doubles EXP and JP you get after a battle but it cuts the money.

You should also get your Freelancer to Lv.10 for the JP+ ability.

But like I said, you better just go on with the story until you're in Ch4 and upwards.
1 0

SephireFalasion answered:

Finally I found a way to farm in a easy (more or less) Thanks to all for your answers, in special to staykronic. They was very useful.

Sephire: 0688-5514-6741
0 0

Which jobs should I have? Please help! Answered 9Cirno9
Jobs/Summons? Answered NeoAndroid
When's the earliest I can max my jobs? Answered tofanpw
Best Combination of Jobs?? Answered NeoSant
Jobs and Stats, anyone got details? Answered DarkHawkPro