Question from alertcimmy

How do I beat Jackal and Khint (chapter 1 sidequest)?

I know every walkthrough says it's easy, but i just keep getting low damage with my knight and monk (1 to 7 damage). They are level 16, I wonder if this is normal, considering that I do consistent damage with magicians.

Druuj answered:

Make sure you use weapons that those classes support. monk needs no weapons OR give him fighting gloves. Knight uses swords and shields, but u can forgo the use of shield for using a sword with 2hands through an ability. You should do really nice dmg with the monk and less so with the knight. You can always grind a couple of lvls to ease your way to victory. ALSO dont use 2 weapons (dual-wielding) untill u get the ninja job. Your dmg SUFFERS greatly.
1 0

Answers

KuroShinkiro answered:

A black mage does a lot more damage on him. I would suggest either making your knight/monk black mages for this fight or using items in their turns to support your other black mage.
0 0

Blinblade answered:

This is the way I did it: Use a monk to deal quite significant damage to either of them (I went for Khint first because once you have dealt a certain amount of damage he leaves) Black magic does some good damage as well, Just default until all of your characters are at 3 BP, then use brave to get four attacks in, heal when you need to and call on some friends to do some damage too. Repeat until they are defeated. Also, if you can, get as many of your party members to use black magic against them. Neither of them have any weaknesses, The Jackal has about 5000 HP not sure about Khint, but GO PREPARED.
0 0

Defeating Khint during the Jackal fight? Answered kevbo2040
How do I get past Chapter 7? Answered cloud3138
Susanoo chapter 8? Answered imdgreatest1
Am I doing something wrong? (chapter 5 spoilers) Answered luigibros838
About the game after chapter 6 ? >>[spoilers]<< Answered qruke