Question from BBFirefly

Where are the costumes?

So I have all the costumes from the village and the bikini for Edea. Can anyone tell me where the rest are? The only other one I even know about is Agnes' Vestal Garb but I don't know how to get it and I assume that Tiz and Ringabel have at least one more? As spoiler free as possible would be great ^^ THANKS x

Darkrhapsody answered:

Agnes has the Bravo Bunny costume. It is only available in the Japanese version.
Tiz has the Dimensional Officer costume, also only available in the Japanese version.
Edea gets the Military Cadet-in costume, only available in the Japanese version.
Ringabel gets the Wakoku Warrior costume, only available in the Japanese version.

The only way to view the first three in a western version of the game is to summon someone wearing it. And the Bravo Bunny costume, just like the Bravo Bikini, is censored somewhat in western releases.

Ringabel's Wakoku Warrior costume is not viewable whatsoever in western versions, not even censored. It is replaced with a freelancer costume when you summon him. Google it to find out why haha.
2 0

Answers

Bauermeister answered:

You get the bravo bikini from completing the red mage side quest a few times, and Agnes' vestal garb comes from the fake final chapter. Don't know of extras for tiz and ringabel.
0 0

kenshinjeff answered:

Bravo bikini from fighting the red mage twice? I think.

Anges from the final fake chapter as Bauermeister mentioned.

The rest of the costumes you'll get them for sale at the adventurer when you finish rebuilding the shops (Can't remember which one)
0 0

antimony22 answered:

You can get outfits for all 4 of them from rebuilding Norende, but they are 200,000gp apiece. I cannot remember specifically which shops either, but I know they only unlock on the last level of the shops (level 11).
0 0

Tanukiblade answered:

Bravo bikini from the red mage after beat him up a couple of times.

Vestal Garb after beating the "fake" ending.

The rest are unlocked from the last levels of Norende shops:

ringabel - accessory shop

edea - battle item shop

agnes - item shop

tiz - armour shop
0 0