How do I soft reset?

1. Just wondering if it's even possible to soft reset the 3ds. I haven't seen anything on it.

User Info: tayray94

tayray94 - 5 years ago

1. Soft reset still works when playing DS games, can't remember off the top of my head but think its L+R+START+SELECT.

User Info: darthcid

darthcid - 5 years ago 3 1

Answers

1. If you are asking if there is a certain button combination to soft reset, then no. I do not think so.
    And, I'm sure that by "soft reset" you mean quit the game and reset the system to load to the home screen at any time you choose. By that definition, you can just by pressing the home button. You can access the home menu at any time in any 3DS game and can close the game from there and reset it.

User Info: rock_lobster90

rock_lobster90 - 5 years ago 2 0
  2. I don't think that's what tayray94 meant at all...
    I personally haven't seen anything like the soft reset, possibly because of the home button?

User Info: azn_heeroyuy

azn_heeroyuy - 5 years ago 0 0
  3. people, pushing the power button once (not holding down as per power off) like on the DSi works.

User Info: sasukexiin

sasukexiin - 5 years ago 1 0
  4. The only way I am aware of to preform a soft reset of a game on the 3DS would be to press the home button and close the software. You can then simply start the software up again without needing to turn off your 3DS.

User Info: Luigi_316

Luigi_316 - 5 years ago 1 0