Where is the best place for finding other people in Street Pass?

1. In Japan, basically everyone has a 3DS. Making it extremely easy for them to find people on Street Pass. I however live in America, in Florida. I only encountered one other person with a 3DS. I wanted to know where are the best places to find people on Street Pass. Any suggestions?

User Info: marioultrafan1

marioultrafan1 - 5 years ago

1. I suggest the most popular mall, or game store. Specially on holydays or "super low-prices" days, like Black Friday, or back-to-school sales.

User Info: bearboy43

bearboy43 - 5 years ago 2 0

1. Try going to the mall, your school (if your friends have it), to a bus, in a city, in a train, or anywhere you can find lots of people (like a parade show).

You can also go to Target, Best Buy, or GameStop to see if you get a Streetpass from a demo 3DS.

User Info: flipzas

flipzas - 5 years ago 1 0
  2. Some Gamestops have certain days dedicated to streetpass. Check their website.

User Info: Klaxynd_Noheart

Klaxynd_Noheart - 5 years ago 1 0
  3. You should go to a crowded place like a city or a big nintendo event.

User Info: jackruby08

jackruby08 - 5 years ago 1 1
  4. If you ever go to any games/anime conventions (or similar events) you can potentially get a couple of hundred pretty quickly.

Just remember that you have to keep visiting the plaza though, since you can only get 10 streetpasses at a time (then presumably the 3DS stops streetpassing till you make room again).

User Info: truly_insane

truly_insane - 5 years ago 0 0
  5. Game conventions, crowded stores / malls, movie theaters (first showings of popular movies), gamestop, and crowded city streets are all good places to get streetpasses. Also try college / other school campus if there is one by you.

User Info: Luigi4President

Luigi4President - 4 years ago 1 0
  6. E3. :)

Since you're in Florida, you may want to try the airport, amusement parks, shopping malls, and possibly beaches along with the normal places (college campuses, downtown areas, game stores, etc.).

User Info: super_luigi16

super_luigi16 - 4 years ago 1 0
  7. The second day I had the 3DS we went to a Japanese festival and got lots of streetpasses. Try going to events like those (asian, taking pictures, game places, popular places).

User Info: prsflnt

prsflnt - 4 years ago 0 0
  8. Check out game stores, shopping centres/malls or gaming events. Sometimes people host streetpass events in areas so check out if there is any in florida.

User Info: OilUp

OilUp - 4 years ago 0 0
  9. I went to Walt Disney World this past summer and passed 57 people across my 4 days there, so make sure to bring if you ever go there.

User Info: Intertek

Intertek - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. School. Stores. Anywhere where there are many people.

Video gaming conventions often yield dozens or hundreds of StreetPasses at the right time.

User Info: KeyBlade999

KeyBlade999 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  11. Well, it depends on how popular it is where you live. Florida is a big state, so I'm surprised you have only StreetPassed 1 person, while I'm in NJ and have 63.

Bring your 3DS everywhere you can. I you go places with your family, popular places such as well-known zoos, amusement parks, even boardwalks will get you some StreetPasses! You never know when you'll get one, so, like I said, bring it anywhere you can.

User Info: Ultimate3DSFan

Ultimate3DSFan - 4 years ago 1 0
  12. Video game conventions, expos, ComicCons, popular malls, movie theatres, and concerts.

User Info: GreenoLink

GreenoLink - 4 years ago 0 0