Question from Happynoodleboy4

How do I obtain Spotpass Puzzle Swap pieces?

It was to my understanding that one could obtain the Spotpass only pieces by going to a "Nintendo Zone" with spotpass useable. However, try as I might, I can never accomplish this feat. So could anyone give a more detailed explanation as to how to get these? I can't figure it out at all.

DampeThePoeHunt answered:

You will receive them randomly over the course of time. However, It takes quite awhile, hence my first sentence.
2 0

Answers

yak_breeder answered:

You don't get them from Spotpass. You can only get them from StreetPassing other people who have them.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/yabyabyab/pinkpieces.jpg

Some people got them as one of their initial pieces.
0 1

jjars898 answered:

As far as I can tell, there are no "Spotpass only" pieces. I think you have to get the pink ones from other people who got one from a Spotpass notification (which could have happened at home, if you can connect to the Internet there. No Nintendo Zone is required).
0 1

chrispirate101 answered:

The only way to get the pink puzzle swap pieces is to tag a person who has those specific pieces, you can't buy them using play coins
0 1

Ircher answered:

Like Dampe ThePoeHunt said, it is pretty random; however, when you SpotPass a Nintendo Co. Member is how you get them.
0 0