Why won't my 3DS turn on ?

1. Okay so I recently got the new KH game a couple days ago. I played it through on my 3DS no problems what so ever. Now the next day my friend said it had shut off on him while playing Pokemon Pearl and said he tried to turn it back on and it wouldn't turn on. I played around with it and it turned on. Now I puttered to put it in sleep mode and it turns off completely. I had this since it came out in march. When I played my KH game again and used the camera the background was all fuzzy and in different colors. I set it on the charging dock and it will charge and not turn on. I don't know if it's the game or the 3DS. So I could use some help cause now I have no game to play and my 3DS is my only handheld I currently own. I don't wanna buy a new one no money. What should I do I can't enjoy or play my KH 3D game anymore as well as the other games I have. Has anyone ever had this problem before.

User Info: Nintendo_Lover5

Nintendo_Lover5 - 4 years ago
    my 3DS turns on it just dosen't show any sign it's on, except the blue light.What's up with that?

User Info: Mewtwo31802

Mewtwo31802 - 11 months ago
    I never let my friends borrow my 3DS. The only person that I ever let borrow my 3DS was my brother and it was only 1st. It came back with no problems it just came off the charger that my other brother owns for his DSi but his charger is universal and it hasn't had any problems until now, on 12/27/15 and I only had it for a year so far and the only other problem it had was when I dropped it but that was closer to the beginning of this year and that was already fixed after a few days. The problem was that it was dented on the touch screen's upper right-hand corner. Can you help me please.

User Info: Mewtwo31802

Mewtwo31802 - 11 months ago

1. I had my 3DS for almost a year now & never really had a problem with it so far. I suggest you send your 3DS to get repaired if it's acting up.

User Info: JadeTorchwood

JadeTorchwood - 3 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. Mabey your friend did something to it because he was mad at pokemon. that game can be frustrating at times.

User Info: Nuka_Cola14

Nuka_Cola14 - 4 years ago 0 1