Question from Link484

Help! My 3DS doesn't wake up from sleep mode! What can I do?

It happened a few times before, but now it's happening over half the time. What's happening is this: When I close my 3DS it goes to sleep mode. It counts the steps and street passes, but when I open it, half the time it stays in sleep mode, and I have to turn the power off and on. I'm afraid it gets worse, and I don't want my Zelda themed 3DS to die. What can I do? Is there any solution?

CaptainDeeDee answered:

If this keeps happening, contact nintendo or the shop where you got your 3DS from.

Nintendo's website - SUPPORT.NINTENDO.COM

Nintendo's long distance call 1-800-255-3700 (keep in mind that this is a long distance number.

Cheers,
CaptainDeeDee

P.S. hope this helps so then your 3DS can wake up from sleep mode
2 0

Answers

De_Blob_X answered:

Just call Nintendo or send it to Nintendo.
0 0

Getting out of sleep mode? Answered partially_hydro
My R Button doesn't work? Answered Harvmoonmaniac
When is the New 3DS/New 3DS XL bein released in the U.S.? Unanswered Alpharos3236
Need help with connecting 3ds to internet. Anybody got answers? Unanswered Skullcruncher44
Where can I buy a good quality 3ds usb charger? Unanswered Shillihs