What does giving hearts to Palutena do?

1. It "Brings her closer", but there must be more... right?

User Info: Goodbye18000

Goodbye18000 - 4 years ago
    How many hearts does it take to reach her then?

User Info: tiredofsteam

tiredofsteam - 4 years ago

1. Absolutely nothing else. It literally just makes Palutena come closer. To be fair, the first thing the game says to you when you go to that option is that it won't unlock anything.

User Info: D00D64

D00D64 - 4 years ago 4 1

Answers

1. I not sure but i think it gives you a "gift" after she reaches you. it might be a piece of the picture or give you a power. im working on it so i will see and respond back

User Info: s8393580

s8393580 - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. Actually it gives you discounts on stuff in shop.

User Info: wlan

wlan - 4 years ago 3 1
  3. I have read claims that she allows better weapons to be fused and that she discounts weapons that you redeem with hearts.

User Info: xWazManx

xWazManx - 4 years ago 3 1
  4. Try 500,000 and see where that gets you.

User Info: 911Goofy

911Goofy - 4 years ago 0 2
  5. For the record, I have seen no change in the amount of hearts she sells items for. Dumped 50,000 in one go and didn't see any difference.

I'll bet that something else happens, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on item price.

User Info: Cloud551

Cloud551 - 4 years ago 1 0
  6. She only puts certain items for sale from this. Look for the items that actually say sale by them in the shop, and the rest of the items are still full price. If you give her more hearts, these sales are just more likely to occur, but otherwise the price of the items is unchanged.

User Info: Doug314

Doug314 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0
  7. No she gives u a secret message i know what viridi is its the secret of life and give 1 millon not 500k

User Info: DarkPit3

DarkPit3 - 4 years ago 0 5
  8. According to my experience, what Doug314 said is correct. I used to rarely get sales, and when I did get them, it discounted the whole shop. Now, after offering 100,000+ hearts, there's frequently a few items on sale when I enter the shop, even if one of the old "everything on sale" sales didn't occur.

User Info: SnoozerBear

SnoozerBear - 4 years ago 1 0
  9. DarkPit3 Can I have more info on that?

User Info: BSween17

BSween17 - 4 years ago 0 0
  10. Oh and try offering hearts one by one. She takes a few steps each time. No real difference, but its something. I recommend pressing down on the + pad twice and pressing A twice.

Thats DOWN DOWN, A A.

User Info: BSween17

BSween17 - 4 years ago 0 0