Question from Goodbye18000

What does giving hearts to Palutena do?

It "Brings her closer", but there must be more... right?

tiredofsteam asked for clarification:

How many hearts does it take to reach her then?

D00D64 answered:

Absolutely nothing else. It literally just makes Palutena come closer. To be fair, the first thing the game says to you when you go to that option is that it won't unlock anything.
4 1

Answers

s8393580 answered:

I not sure but i think it gives you a "gift" after she reaches you. it might be a piece of the picture or give you a power. im working on it so i will see and respond back
1 0

wlan answered:

Actually it gives you discounts on stuff in shop.
3 1

xWazManx answered:

I have read claims that she allows better weapons to be fused and that she discounts weapons that you redeem with hearts.
3 1

911Goofy answered:

Try 500,000 and see where that gets you.
0 2

Cloud551 answered:

For the record, I have seen no change in the amount of hearts she sells items for. Dumped 50,000 in one go and didn't see any difference.

I'll bet that something else happens, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on item price.
1 0

Doug314 answered:

She only puts certain items for sale from this. Look for the items that actually say sale by them in the shop, and the rest of the items are still full price. If you give her more hearts, these sales are just more likely to occur, but otherwise the price of the items is unchanged.
1 0

DarkPit3 answered:

No she gives u a secret message i know what viridi is its the secret of life and give 1 millon not 500k
0 5

SnoozerBear answered:

According to my experience, what Doug314 said is correct. I used to rarely get sales, and when I did get them, it discounted the whole shop. Now, after offering 100,000+ hearts, there's frequently a few items on sale when I enter the shop, even if one of the old "everything on sale" sales didn't occur.
1 0

BSween17 answered:

DarkPit3 Can I have more info on that?
0 0

BSween17 answered:

Oh and try offering hearts one by one. She takes a few steps each time. No real difference, but its something. I recommend pressing down on the + pad twice and pressing A twice.

Thats DOWN DOWN, A A.
0 0

Is Palutena Pit's mom? Answered selkie1997
Palutena/Viridi? Answered Gamermod947
How do i get a palutena blade? Answered Icanhasyoursoul
Can I get further info on Palutena's Bow? Answered meganerd18
Where can I find the Palutena Blade? Answered AerLightwing