Can I get further info on Palutena's Bow?

1. I see the top question about where to find Palutena's Bow; beat Chapter 24 in 11 minutes. But I want to know a bit more. Is it a Hades Treasure Hunt Challenge? How do I beat that chapter in 11 minutes?

User Info: meganerd18

meganerd18 - 4 years ago

1. Yes it is a Hades treasure hunt chalenge. As for actually geting the bow, you'd want a weapon that has a good speed stat. Most people use the brawler claws because they have the highest speed in the game. You also want to equip powers like super speed, tirelessness, and I think it's called light feet. You don't need to do the challenge on a certain difficulty ether, so you can put it on 0.0 difficulty and still get it. Just so you know, it only unlocks the ability to buy it, find it, and fuse two weapens together to make it. So it dosn't flat out give it to you.
    Hope this helps!

User Info: spealfan444

spealfan444 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Palutena's bow is like a golden bow but when you equip the bow there will be like 2 small halo's on your arm

User Info: FeWdZ997

FeWdZ997 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. Yah and btw @spealfan444 its called lightweight. So i agree on his answer. Lightweight, tirelessness, and any type of claws really. But super speed is very hard to control/steer. Also, on enemies like cragalanch or the kraken who don't move a lot, i recommend using mega laser. very good on 0.0. Oh and dodge a lot to avoid big shots.

User Info: BSween17

BSween17 - 4 years ago 0 0