Where can I find the aurum weapons (aurum blade, palm ect?)

1. I know they are there somewhere. What level can i find them, or what do I need to fuse them or what I need to know!

User Info: Alane314

Alane314 - 4 years ago

Answers

1. I'm assuming by this question that you already have them unlocked, and I would think they'd be found in the Aurum levels, but for fusing, try this link.
    www.dayonepatch.com/index.php?/topic/ 48949-kid-icarus-uprising-weapon-fusing-guide/
    It is a complete guide on fusing weapons, and should tell you how to fuse those weapons.

User Info: Pyralblitzzz

Pyralblitzzz - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. First off, the Aurum Blade has to be unlocked before it can be fused or found in a chest. To do so, you must complete a certain panel of Viridi's Treasure hunt. Specifically, you must "Destroy 8 of the Aurum Core's guns." They're the things floating around the platform you stand on during the boss battle in Chapter 15. As for the palm, or other weapons, I have no idea. I am assuming they are unlocked in a similar manner.

User Info: SnoozerBear

SnoozerBear - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. Well, first, you must unlock them... by that, in case you didn't know, by completing certain tasks that pertain to the levels where the Aurum show up.... I know one is Clear Chapter 16 without switching grind rails. As snoozebear said, is is achieved by taking down * of the Aurum Core's guns, which is the first of the Aurum levels.... the other one is in Chapter 17, by defeating Aurum Pyrrhon while in Crisis mode, which is when the health bar disappears and it takes one hit to do so.... it can be done on instensity 0.0, too.... so essentially, anything having to do with Chapters 15, 16, and 17 have to do with Aurum weaponry or other Aurum-related stuff.

User Info: ljlmitch

ljlmitch - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Aurum bow chapter 17 defeat Aurum Pyrrhon in crisis mode
    Aurum blade chapter 15 destroy 8 of the Aurum core's guns
    Aurum orbitars chapter 16 clear this chapter using claws
    Aurum palm chapter 16 defeat the Aurum generator without switching grind rails
    Aurum club Clear chapter 15 within 17 minutes

User Info: destroyah898

destroyah898 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. You will not receive these weapons unless you unlock them with these various methods. After you have done these, they can be dropped in Chapters, fused for or bought.

Aurum Blade: Destroy 8 of the guns surrounding the Aurum Core in Chapter 15.
    Aurum Bow: Defeat Aurum Pyrrhon while in Crisis Mode in Chapter 17.
    Aurum Club: Clear Chapter 15 within 17 minutes.
    Aurum Orbitars: Clear Chapter 16 using claws.
    Aurum Palm: Defeat the Aurum Generator without switching grind rails in Chapter 16.

User Info: Noir_Angel

Noir_Angel - 4 months ago 0 0