How to fuse a good palutena bow?

1. What do I need to fuse to make a good paluntena bow witch has a pretty high value?

User Info: omaster11

omaster11 - 4 years ago

1. For my Palutena bow I fused Hewdraw club with Pandora claws and it's value is 300

User Info: destroyah898

destroyah898 - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. Fuse club + claw, blade + arm, claw + cannon, palm + orbitars, or arm + arm, and make it so the ranks of the two weapons you fuse add up to 11 or 23. Check the weapon fusing FAQ in the FAQs section to see the rank of every weapon.

User Info: Doug314

Doug314 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. I fused first blade and silver bow at the end of the game.

User Info: linkstorm98

linkstorm98 - 4 years ago 0 2
  3. mine is a 274 it kills in 2 hits from a forward dash charged shot got it from together far away FFA

User Info: Mosjober16

Mosjober16 - 4 years ago 0 1
  4. According to the weapon fusion mechanics FAQs, Chapter 10 is supposed to frequently drop Wolf Claws and Leo Cannons, which together can fuse to make a Palutena bow.
    Playing chapter 10 on the best intensity you can manage a few times should supply you with enough of these weapons to try and fuse something ideal, pass on the desirable modifiers, have a good value, etc.

User Info: mtpfreak

mtpfreak - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. Fuse a good Upperdash arm and First blade. I did this, and it had 4 stars melee, 5 and half stars ranged, and a value of 319.

User Info: pwnzor3dsguy

pwnzor3dsguy - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. well get one with +3 shot homing, +3 range, (but +2 is acceptable) and Dash Ch. Shot+4. These mods help boost Palutena Bow's already extremely powerful charged dash shots to 2HKO levels, maybe even OHKO. If you dont like charged shots, go with the mod Dash Cont. Fire+4. The range modifier is nice for the Bow and it helps dealing with staff users. Homing helps especially with this bow, as it lacks homing. I have one that is valued 261 and has 3 shot range, 4 dash charge shot, and 3 shot homing. I have another with 3 shot homing, overall defense 3, 4 dash continuous fire, and 2 shot range. I slap the second one with Energy Charge to make it OHKO almost all foes (except ones with extreme defense modifiers) and make it 2HKO the angel.

User Info: victinivcreate1

victinivcreate1 - 4 years ago 0 0
  7. Depends. Pick the mods you want, say like Shot Homing +3 and so forth then find the weapons with those mods and fuse away, keeping the ones you intend. That's how I do it, at least.

User Info: Dharakfire

Dharakfire - 3 years ago 0 0