Question from Bogskinke

What is the point of the player levels in Raid mode?

Besides what weapons you can use. I can't see a single reason to for example turn down your level when playing with a friend, as you can still use the weapons that match your real level.
So what is the point of the levels? Or rather: What's the point of being able to turn your level down?

From: Nei_Vale 3 years ago

As you gain levels your stats go up: health plus sub-weapon strength. I think the reason you can lower your level is to give yourself a handicap

Probs to hide your true Powah from others :P they all like how does this lvl 1 have a mega powerful weapon!? D:
Other than that im as clueless as you :P