Infection missions?

1. How exactly do you get them? do they just randomly give you them playing online??

User Info: bartizel

bartizel - 4 years ago

1. No, these are WANTED missions, not INFECTION. In INFECTION missions (the ones having biohazzard sign on them) you need to StreetPass (or finish a mission) with a person who has the INFECTION missions as well. For instance, "Infection - T-Veronica. StreetPass with 8 people who have the same mission, Reward - Cornucopia 3". I began to receive those missions after I gained lv 50 and completed all missions with S-rank. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but that's my experience

User Info: S_e_p_h_i_r_oth

S_e_p_h_i_r_oth - 4 years ago 1 0

1. You get them somewhat randomly playing online. After finishing a mission with another player there is a chance that you will be given an infection mission requiring you to kill that player who is now a boss enemy. You can get amazing weapons and parts for completing an infection mission and people love playing mission 21 to grind infection missions due to it being seconds long if you hit the first goal point.

User Info: slapper1

slapper1 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 1
  2. Off topic, but, Stage 21 is where i got two of my rare guns. the rifle-muramasa and the pale rider-magnum. With out the infection missions. Good place to get awesome stuff.

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago 0 0