Is there Insane difficulty?

1. I know someone has already asked this, but I think I'd read somewhere that insane difficult is in the game.

User Info: grovna

grovna - 4 years ago

Answers

1. No, the highest difficulty setting is hell mode which is unlocked after beating the game once. Hell however is very difficult as it swaps enemy locations and throws in many more enemies all of which have higher health and deal more damage. So its pretty crazy to say the least. Shame there is not a professional mode difficulty like in re5. now that would be insane!

User Info: slapper1

slapper1 (Expert) - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. if you want insane mode play w/o herbs even on easy I was getting beat down hard by enemies. think that too easy try it on normal or hell mode with no herbs, that right there sould be enough.

User Info: howlmoon

howlmoon - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I verry little before norman on no herb run though. Although i did have the hydra and it equiped with a dammage 5 and a charge. Norman slaughtered me on no herb EASY!!

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Hell mode is insane enough. If you find it too easy, you deserve a reward.

User Info: epicaknight

epicaknight - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. There is but it''s not called Insane mode it's called Hell which you unlock by beating the game in Normal mode.

User Info: shadowa11

shadowa11 - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. The game includes a mission where they challenge you to beat the game without using a single herb during the entire campaign. Try playing the game like that on NORMAL or worse, on Hell Mode, and I guarantee that you'll get a totally insane difficulty experience from it.

User Info: Pikminister

Pikminister - 4 years ago 0 0