Rare weapons... but one is missing?

1. Ive been looking for the rare weapons, I want to get them early on so I can blow threw some lvls, I even got two in one drop. But Ive looked at the rare weapons and realized some are missing. We have a shotgun, machine gun and magnum, but where is the rifle and better yet the pistol? Unless i missed them..

User Info: howlmoon

howlmoon - 4 years ago
    I mad a mistake, shotgun, rifle and magnum. not machinegun.

User Info: howlmoon

howlmoon - 4 years ago

1. There is some confusion between Rare weapons and Legendary weapons:

Hydra, G18, and High Roller are uncommon weapons but still you can find them in Shop, of course not as frequent as common weapons like M92F, Windham or MP5 for example.

Legendary weapons (those you need to unlock Norman) are:
    Drake (shotgun)
    Murasama (Rifle)
    Pale Rider (Magnum)

Curiously, Pale Rider can appear in shop sometimes, but for Murasama and Drake, the only way to obtain is from random drop on Raid Mode stages.

I recommend to play several times level 19 or 20 (or 21) in Abyss difficult, because these levels will give you weapons between level 45 and level 50.

User Info: wipoon

wipoon - 4 years ago 1 0

1. There is 1 rare version of every type of weapon, except secondary weapons and the rocket launcher.
    And 2 rare ones for the Shotguns afaik.

Magnum/Pistol seems to be grouped into one.

Palerider, Magnum.
    Highroller, Machine gun.
    Hydra and Drake, Shotgun
    Muramasa, Rifle.

User Info: bb0x

bb0x - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The machine gun is the High Roller, a golden kalash 74 which has the slowest fire rate out of all machine guns, but deals the most damage per shot out of the MGs. No legendary pistol I'm afraid.

User Info: ragequit81

ragequit81 - 4 years ago 0 0