Where can I find the Drake shotgun?

1. I seen a few people with this gun and I would like to know how to get it. a friend managed to get a trinity bonus on a level and got it. so do I need to get a trinity bonus?
    If you want to add me
    My friend code 3087-8968-2348
    Email your code to bradmountenay@hotmail.com

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago
    Thanks

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago
    I finaly got one but at lvl 44 and its crap. compared to the hydra. The only good thing is fire rate compared to the hydra

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago
    Should have closed this about 2.5 months ago. lol, i forgot. oh and got 3 level 50 drake shotguns! tossed 2 though

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago

1. Ive played something between 50 to 100 hours of raid and ive ran into 3 drakes (that i can remember). One was lvl 30 from trench mode, (i believe) and the other two were both lvl 50 from infection missions. i cant guarantee this number because ive farmed my brain numb. Personally, im on the hunt for a lvl 49 max slot psg1.

User Info: L9n

L9n - 4 years ago 0 0

1. The only way to get a drake shotgun is to play raid mode lots and lots. It is a completely random weapon drop. You can enhance the chance of getting it by playing infection missions as they allow rarer drops more often, but honestly, be prepared to rely on luck a lot in order to snag one. trinity bonus help but are not needed to get one. Good luck bro!

User Info: slapper1

slapper1 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. I'm running into the same issue. I've acquired several High Rollers, Pale Riders, and Mura..... whatever it's called... lol.... I've gotten them from missions, from drops, and I have seen many pale riders and high rollers in the shop, but I have yet to see a Drake with the exception of the ones in the hands of everyone I run into. I wanna think I'm just incredibly unlucky, as I've hit 50 and I'm coming up on 20 hours, but I'm worried it could be some very sad glitch x.x

User Info: zybst

zybst - 4 years ago 1 0
  3. I don't think there is anything you can do that will make it more likely to get one from random drops in the stages, it is probably always just the same small percentage of weapons. I'm not entirely sure, but I think high level wanted missions might have a greater chance of rare weapons, though drakes should be the same chance as other rare weapons.

Also, the Drake, along with the other rare weapons, can appear in the shop. It is very uncommon and costs a lot more BP than common weapons, but exit and reenter the shop enough and you'll see one eventually.

User Info: Number43

Number43 - 4 years ago 0 0
  4. Like many legendary weapons, you just have to keep playing stages over and over until you get one. Also cheaper than buying it in the shop. That's how I got the lv.44 Pale Rider. The last Drake I got was lv.4 :(

User Info: ragequit81

ragequit81 - 4 years ago 0 0
  5. I allready got 2 i didnt know they were rare but i loved their power exept the high roller it sucks found it in the shop

User Info: girboyman

girboyman - 4 years ago 0 0
  6. 2 ways:
    1. Random drop (mostly on Abyss difficulty, the later levels)
    2. infection mission (rare mission from street passing)

personal info:
    I just got an infection mission for a lv 50 drake, I just need to complete it and it's mine :)

User Info: matt2325

matt2325 - 4 years ago 0 0