Best machine gun for HELL Mode?

1. Hi I was wondering what would be the best Machine Gun to use in Hell Mode?

User Info: LalakengLawin13

LalakengLawin13 - 4 years ago

1. P90: Weakest fire power - incredible fire speed - highest ammo capacity
    MP5: Weak fire power - Good fire speed - good capacity
    AUG / G36: Stronger fire power - Poor slow fire speed - very low ammo capacity

Conclusion: if you want to deal most possible damage on less time, use P90. If you are running out of ammo and want to save some bullets, use AUG or G36.

User Info: wipoon

wipoon - 4 years ago 2 0

Answers

1. I never used a machine gun, but, i did use the hydra and bolt action rifle until i got the PSG-1 rifle. and i also use a rocket launcher on a boss. but the machine gun u get with Chris would probably be the best bet for damage wise, u also get a ammo capacity 6 which increases ammo by 200% for MG. and a damage 7 which increases damage by 150%. these upgrades will be good for this gun.

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. The P-90, no question. It may be a little weaker than other MGs, but it's firing speed more than makes up for it. It's base firing speed is 8.0, I believe the next highest is the MP5 with 2.5.

User Info: TheThirdDay

TheThirdDay - 4 years ago 0 0
  3. I used the G36 and did just fine. It's like the strongest, but one of the slower shooting machine guns.

I mostly used a rifle with charge shot, kills most enemies in one shot

User Info: matt2325

matt2325 - 4 years ago 0 0