Question from LalakengLawin13

Best machine gun for HELL Mode?

Hi I was wondering what would be the best Machine Gun to use in Hell Mode?

From: wipoon 2 years ago

P90: Weakest fire power - incredible fire speed - highest ammo capacity
MP5: Weak fire power - Good fire speed - good capacity
AUG / G36: Stronger fire power - Poor slow fire speed - very low ammo capacity

Conclusion: if you want to deal most possible damage on less time, use P90. If you are running out of ammo and want to save some bullets, use AUG or G36.

I never used a machine gun, but, i did use the hydra and bolt action rifle until i got the PSG-1 rifle. and i also use a rocket launcher on a boss. but the machine gun u get with Chris would probably be the best bet for damage wise, u also get a ammo capacity 6 which increases ammo by 200% for MG. and a damage 7 which increases damage by 150%. these upgrades will be good for this gun.

The P-90, no question. It may be a little weaker than other MGs, but it's firing speed more than makes up for it. It's base firing speed is 8.0, I believe the next highest is the MP5 with 2.5.

I used the G36 and did just fine. It's like the strongest, but one of the slower shooting machine guns.

I mostly used a rifle with charge shot, kills most enemies in one shot