Can anyone else besides Jill use the unlimited rocket launcher?

1. I've acquired the inf R.L. but i'm wondering when you get other rocket launchers r they too inf? since you also play as Keith and you can pick up 2 R.L.s

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago
    Well that suck!! a lot!

User Info: death_note_9112

death_note_9112 - 4 years ago

1. I'm afraid not. In every RE I go straight for the Infinite Launcher. This Resi has the worst accessible RL. Much to my dismay. Getting a little tired of the RPG-7 btw, hope they bring the M202A1 back in 6! And God, the M134!!

User Info: R_Launcher

R_Launcher - 4 years ago 1 0

Answers

1. No, only Jill gets it. Every other R.L including the one you get in the UAV run will only have the 1.

User Info: dragonstar13

dragonstar13 - 4 years ago 1 0
  2. Nope, in this Resident Evil, the Infinite rocket launcher is a real shame. The jill parts were already easy enough with her strong custom parts. The hard stages are the non jill stages with dogs an hunters. It's not something to be proud of unlocking, Hell mode is easy with charge shot.
    Feels like you dont get much rocket launcher time sicne you constantly switch back an forth between chris and parker

User Info: matt2325

matt2325 - 4 years ago 1 0
  3. Nope only jill can have the infinite rocket launcher.

User Info: ryusan49

ryusan49 - 3 years ago 0 0