Question from jarp5

I need help to complete abyss and the bonus stage with the real? ending

Can someone give me your facebook and friend code?
my facebook is jose alejandro rodriguez pena and my frien code
is 1805 2202 1729

Answers

Kur01_Ryu answered:

For the bonus stage "Ghost Ship" the difficulty is significantly increased & you only get ammo from fallen monsters, I have yet to see a pick-up
For this reason there are periodic BSAA medals to smash [First is on the deck / gang plank where you start, the second is in the great hall ect.] so you can escape once you've run out of ammo / nearly dead. The true ending means fighting your way right to the end of the scenario
0 0

wipoon answered:

If you still need help, I could give you a hand, but first you need to have level 45+ weapons with 2 slots at least.

Also, a few tips: forget about handguns and be friend of Magnums and grenades.

My friend code is 3695 0089 3762
1 0

jaiz412 answered:

I can help you , im lv 47 and i beat the real ending to the ship while i was lv 41 :p
i was playing with the musamara lv 39 (6 slots) my trusty magnum l hawk lv 41 (4 slots) and the hydra lv 29 (used to knock down enemys)

honestly i played with a lv 29 just for a laugh , i didnt believe it when i won.
if you ever meet me (name's Jay) count on me helping you
im very active this week.

i will add you as friend on my 3ds ^.^

hint: Try upgrading you herb capacity and refill it (and you ammo)before you start playing
0 0