Question from Flickmin

Do I have to restart? I messed up on the solarium.

I accidentally passed by the solarium and didn't drain it until after defeating the COMM officer. I can't get through the casino and I can't cross the pool until it drains. I'm worried I have to restart my game. Is there a way to fix this?

Answers

MordecaiRocks answered:

The solarium is entirely optional. You don't have to restart as you can play the whole game without going in there. There's probably another reason you can't get through the casino. I'd recommend you use an FAQ to help you get through the casino.
0 0

Kur01_Ryu answered:

Have you unlocked the door to the casino's high roller room? [The one next to the power controls at the top of the stair with the bunnygirl]
1. Turn on the power
2. Turn on the fountain
3. Kill the fish & pick up the coin
4. Play the slots untill you win loads of coins
5. unlock the high roller room [I think the weight limit is always 107 lbs which is 1 gold coin & about 8 silver] but you can check the weight on the diary that has been left on the fountain

For the solarium the only thing you have to worry about is that it takes untill the end of the chapter to clean but if you're at the casino you have plenty of time.
In the Solarium you can find a nice stash of ammo, 2 handprints [1 next to the filtration controls & 1 on the diving board] and I think it's 2 custom parts
0 0

shadowa11 answered:

It's Optional but it has some nice items in it and if you can't get into the casino read a faq.
0 0

DampeThePoeHunt answered:

You can come across it again if you decide to play through it in the "hell mode". It's optional. If you're wanting to go for 100% completion then it's necessary. But you can still come back to it as I said before.
0 0