Question from GambreGoemon

RAID MODE - How do I get "Infection" upgrades?

I can't find top tier weapon upgrades in Raid mode like:

DAMAGE 6
BURST 3
G. LAUNCH
FULL BURST
AUTOLOADER

Is there a specific way to increase your likelihood of getting these items?

Answers

evil1361 answered:

I've been wondering this myself... I found damage 6 and higher playing throughh abyss mode and burst 3+ going through abyss mode. And I believe both of them were illegal custom parts. That's all I know:/
1 0

robynboy answered:

I dont now two maybe de bonus stage or stage 15 oke ? Oh my freind code is :4983 5748 8741
0 0

xboxboy9394 answered:

Only Infections Missions net you those...actually, to be more specific on the special ones like Auto-Loader and G-Launcher, those typically are gotten on Progenitor Infections.
0 0

HankJScorpio answered:

The easy way to get an Infection Mission seems to be this - turn auto-save off and do a co-op raid mode stage. Once you finish, check your missions and if you don't get an Infection mission, back out of the missions menu, select do not save, back out to the load screen and try again until you get one.

So far, I have only gotten - Streetpass with 4 who have same mission = grenade launcher parts
Streetpass with 20 who have same mission = cornucopia 3

I got everything else mentioned but Auto-loader from normal Raid Missions. Auto-loader I got for Aloof Challenger (no herb, rocket launcher).

Friend code = 1032-1237-6386 (Scorpio!)
0 0

hertylian answered:

Raid mode does not hold burst 3 or damage 6 or so i think damage 6 is not available. Getting infection missions alone is the only way you can receive 1).Grenade launcher
2).Full burst
3).Gluttony (steals ammo from the gun with most ammo once you ran out on 1 gun)
4).Lvl 50 guns that are extremely rare (Pale rider, maramusa,drake, hydra , high rollerPractcally any legendary weapons
If you always update your missions and complete them I'm sure you will come across Infection missions AND make sure you always coop with others for they drop these infection missions Hope that answers your question
By the way my friends code is :4527 7909 1364 and my revelations code name hertylian
0 0

Carnuss2014 answered:

According to my experiences (23/10/2014):

By StreetPassing (locally or by completing a stage in Raid Mode online) the player can earn

- Supply Missions (generally for ammo, herbs and grenades, but there's a rifle to unlock) for the Solo Campaign and
- Wanted Missions (defeat StreetPassed players as monsters for weapons or custom parts depicted as crowns on the stage selection screen) or
- Infection Missions (StreetPass other players who posses the same virus infection for exclusive custom parts or collect StreetPass hits for level 50 weapons) and possibly
- Monster Hunting Missions (kill the mentioned number of beasts for BPs - for example the completion of Stage 2 also results in such bonus mission) for Raid Mode.

Remember that you can manipulate received StreetPass missions by turning off Auto Save in the Options and logging out (without saving) and in again when checking the Missions section of the Main Menu. After reaching a certain level (at least level 36 or to be sure, the maximum, level 50) if you accumulate 6-10 StreetPass hits (without checking/saving them) an Infection Mission may turn up.

Manipulate StreetPass Missions to receive Infection Missions, because the rewards are exclusive, if you can turn them up and unlock them (by collecting the required infected/standard StreetPass hits).

Infection Mission types (and how to unlock them and possible loots):

- Progenitor Virus (requires 4 of the same type infected StreetPass hits, for Auto Loader, Gluttony, Full Burst and Grenade Launcher custom parts)
- T-Veronica Virus (requires 8 of the same type infected StreetPass hits, for Cornucopia 3, Cornucopia 4, Cornucopia 5, Power 6, Critical 5, 3 Burst and Piercing 2 custom parts)
- G Virus (requires 20 infected StreetPass hits, for Cornucopia 3, Cornucopia 4, Cornucopia 5, Power 6, Critical 5, 3 Burst and Piercing 2 custom parts)
- T Virus (requires 10 infected/standard StreetPass hits, sadly only for acquiring level 50 weapons, which is unefficient, because you can grab them by unlocking the manipulated appropriate Wanted Missions)

In my opinion, the best exclusive custom parts:

1) Auto Loader (for constant firing)
2) Gluttony (for hand guns/machine guns and shotguns/rifles it offers constantly the other pair of ammunition from the inventory if their ammo runs out)
3) Grenade Launcher (shoot grenades from hand guns/machine guns/shotguns/rifles)
4) Cornucopia 5 (replenish ammo for magnum guns)
5) Cornucopia 3 (replenish ammo for hand guns/machine guns)
6) Cornucopia 4 (replenish ammo for shotguns/rifles)

For more information, check:
GameFAQs Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) Weapon FAQ by Moonlightnite

Play online and unlock Infection Mission awards!
0 0

Raid mode info? Answered Ba_bel
Are there levels in RAID mode and if there is how many are there? Answered darkrevalations
Wheres raid mode? Answered thenoobynoober
RAID mode annoying bug ? Open tecra_a8
What does genocide bonus mean and how do I get it? (Raid Mode) Answered GhostHunterJon1