Friend code help?

1. I need to find out how to get my friend code, where do I locate it or how do I obtain it? I need this so I can go on raid to find the infamous Grenade launcher power up.

User Info: NumberManEX

NumberManEX - 4 years ago

Answers

1. Go to the main menu and go to the orange smiley face thingy and then look at your profile card or options. The face should be near the top.

User Info: Hector_Kisaragi

Hector_Kisaragi - 4 years ago 0 0
  2. When in the main menu,look at the top part of the bottom screen(Touchscreen)
    There are multiple items. the orange smiley is the one you must select.
    Now you should see 2 "cards"
    the 2nd one is your card , it has a picture of your mii on it , under it is your friend code (it looks like this : 1234-5678-1010[but with diffrent numbers])

Hope I helped

User Info: jaiz412

jaiz412 - 3 years ago 0 0
  3. On your 3DS main menu, it's the orange-colored happy face at the top of the touch screen. You should find your Friend Code in there.

I don't remember if you need to access the Internet first or you get it automatically, but that's where you find it.

User Info: ZebuFrenzy

ZebuFrenzy - 2 years ago 0 0