Question from matt2325

Why does raid mode randomly becomes unproceedable?

In raid mode, randomly, me an my partner can't proceed. This happened to me in the 1st snow level, we killed all enemies, but got no gold key.
Then on the mission where you're escaping the ship on a time limit, after one of us turns the valve to remove the steam, only one of us can pass through.
Is there any way to prevent this?

From: maxpayne2003 2 years ago

The not being able to pass through the shut off steam and others examples, seem to be glitches that occasionally pop up during online play from time to time(the steam one on level 18 happened to me earlier today). Unfortunately, these glitches seem to be very unpredictable and not really preventable unless Capcom releases a patch update for the game.