Is it possible to get all Level 50 guns with max custom slots in Raid Mode?

1. I noticed that there is a cap of sorts on the weapons available from the store. Like say you'll never be able to find a M92F that is better than Level 50 with three custom slots or something like that. Has anybody else noticed this? Also is there any way to get every single gun at Level 50 with 6 custom slots? Thanks.

User Info: Notpoe

Notpoe - 4 years ago
    How far are you into Raid mode like what level are you how many missions have you completed? I think it just might take time to get them all, like there's a really low randomization factor.

User Info: Notpoe

Notpoe - 4 years ago

1. In Raid Mode, every gun has it's own "average" number of slots (to view every gun's number, click faqs and read the weapons faq by Moonlightnight. It's under the 'raid guns/slots' section). Between the levels of 1-49, the number will vary between +/-2 slots(6 slots being the max). However, all lv. 50 guns will be their average slots. Thus, if you want to get all the max slots for all guns, lv. 49 guns are the way to go. Good luck, they are very hard to collect.

User Info: finalevil151

finalevil151 (Expert) - 4 years ago 1 0

1. I noticed that too, but so far I have only been able to get the lvl. 50 PC356 with all custom parts slots. I am pretty sure there are no other weapons which are lvl. 50 with 6 slots.

User Info: darkgamer08

darkgamer08 - 4 years ago 1 0