Question from Notpoe

Is it possible to get all Level 50 guns with max custom slots in Raid Mode?

I noticed that there is a cap of sorts on the weapons available from the store. Like say you'll never be able to find a M92F that is better than Level 50 with three custom slots or something like that. Has anybody else noticed this? Also is there any way to get every single gun at Level 50 with 6 custom slots? Thanks.

Notpoe provided additional details:

How far are you into Raid mode like what level are you how many missions have you completed? I think it just might take time to get them all, like there's a really low randomization factor.

finalevil151 answered:

In Raid Mode, every gun has it's own "average" number of slots (to view every gun's number, click faqs and read the weapons faq by Moonlightnight. It's under the 'raid guns/slots' section). Between the levels of 1-49, the number will vary between +/-2 slots(6 slots being the max). However, all lv. 50 guns will be their average slots. Thus, if you want to get all the max slots for all guns, lv. 49 guns are the way to go. Good luck, they are very hard to collect.
1 0

Answers

darkgamer08 answered:

I noticed that too, but so far I have only been able to get the lvl. 50 PC356 with all custom parts slots. I am pretty sure there are no other weapons which are lvl. 50 with 6 slots.
1 0

Getting an S Rank on level 15 ABYSS? - Raid mode Answered steveconygre
Raid mode info? Answered Ba_bel
RAID mode annoying bug ? Open tecra_a8
Are there levels in RAID mode and if there is how many are there? Answered darkrevalations
Wheres raid mode? Answered thenoobynoober