Question from ennuigamer

When does the slot number for weapons from a Wanted Mission get locked in?

I'm trying to obtain max slot lv 49 weapons and am wondering when the best time to save the game to reset the number of slots on mission reward weapons is.

Is it:

A. When you save after you first obtain the mission and see the gun you want.

B. When you complete the mission but did not obtain the weapon (but saved the game at this point).

C. Confirmed the completed mission and saved before checking the weapon screen.

D. At some other point.

I don't want to make this more difficult than it has to be, but I am currently resetting all the way back to having to make the weapons come up in the first place (very tedious).

What I'm saying is, when is the <i>latest</i> you can save the game and still keep reloading to change the number of slots on a Wanted Mission reward weapon before the game locks in the number of slots.

From: K3fk4 2 years ago

I was trying to figure this out myself for a while. It seems the number of slots for the gun is determined once you initially pull up the Missions page revealing which gun you can receive as a reward for the Mission.

Oddly enough, I haven't been able to get a Level 50 High Roller from Infection Missions without getting only 3 slots in it. :\ I've gotten a Level 48 Muramasa with all possible slots, and a Level 49 Drake with 5 slots through Wanted Missions, so these seem to be more ideal for obtaining weapons with a higher (or possibly lower) number of slots.

I would help but do not uner stand :/